One of the most well-known and widely recognised insects is the honeybee. There are more than 2,000 different species of bees in Australia, so it’s likely that you’ve seen one and been stung at least once. We all know that bees play a crucial role in maintaining a healthy ecology, but if they move into your backyard, they can be a real pain. Our Bees Pest Control Brisbane crew is trained to remove bees in a safe and effective manner. The goal of our bee removal services is to relocate the bees in a way that is safe for both the bees and the people living in the area.
Bee Infestation Warning Signs
There may be a bee infestation if you see any of the following in your home:
- There are a lot of bees buzzing about your house.
- Real nests are built in trees or up against walls.
- Bees that construct underground nests or holes in mud walls.
- Carpenter bees make nests in the cracks between the brickwork.
Do not approach a swarm of bees or attempt to relocate them. They won’t be a danger to you or your property if you leave them alone in a tree or anywhere outside your home for a while (it might be hours, weeks, or months). Where they can become a problem when they are swarming in or around your home, especially if young children or pets are likely to disturb the nest. Our Bees Control Services in Brisbane offers bee treatments for those who have an ongoing problem with bees but have not been able to eradicate them.
Avoiding Mistakes While Handling Bees
It’s clear that bees play a crucial role in human survival. This is why it is so important to find a solution to your bee problem that won’t endanger either you or the bees. Attempting to remove the beehive on your own is a bad idea. You’ll put yourself at risk of being stung by a large number of bees, and you’ll also do a lot of damage to the bees and the nearby ecology. Employing chemicals and pesticides is counterproductive since it typically results in the death of bees. So it is better to get in touch with our Bees Pest Control Brisbane experts to deal with this.
You Shouldn’t Kill Bees Because
- Bees have a crucial role in the ecology of Australia, especially in relation to the growth of our honey industry and the preservation of our native flora. Hence, it is possible that harm the agricultural system of the country by eliminating particular species of bees.
- There may even be regulations regarding the methods of bee eradication and the poisons that can be used in some areas.
- Most extermination specialists advise against killing bees with poisons and instead recommend their safe removal and relocation.
- Of course, there are times when bee termination and pest management are necessary; in these cases, it’s best to have our Bees Control Services in Brisbane.
Professional Bee Removal with Real Guarantees
- It’s unsettling to find a swarm of bees in a dark place on your property, such as a shed, mailbox, or meter box. Any part of your home, from the attic to the wall cavities to the tree just outside your front door, is fair game for a swarm of bees looking to set up shop. You should keep in mind that bee swarms are not hostile unless provoked. Avoid direct contact with them and instead contact one of our specialists for help getting rid of the bees.
- As we stated before, you shouldn’t try to fight off the bees by yourself. The bees will become more aggressive if you try to remove them from their hive by using pebbles or a garden hose. By trying to smoke out bees, some homeowners have accidentally started fires in their own houses. Keep youngsters and dogs away from the hive and make sure everyone in the home knows where the bees are. Just give us a ring, and we’ll schedule a time to get rid of the bees.
- A bee hive that has taken up residence in your attic poses a serious threat to your family, especially if you have young children. European Honey Bees love to set home here. Don’t freak out; instead, give us a call and we’ll get rid of the bees in no time.
- The bee colonies within your home will be eliminated by our serviceman. Any honeycomb found will be doused with pesticide, and if it’s a little honeycomb, the honey inside may be let to dry out. For use in the outside world, the swarm and queen can occasionally be collected into a different box and removed. If the swarm of bees cannot be collected in this method, then it may be necessary to use pesticides that are efficient for controlling bees as a nuisance. So, it is best to contact our Bees Pest Control Brisbane specialists for assistance.
What You Get With Blink’s Pest Control
- Free no-obligation estimates for bee hive removal.
- Our bee removal experts are located all throughout Brisbane, so no matter where you are in the city, we can get rid of your bee problem.
- Proficient at removing bees from your home’s exterior or from trees and plants in your garden. Commercial bee hive removal is another service we offer.
- Our bee eradication services are guaranteed for three months. If they call again, we’ll fix it at no cost to you.
In the end, if you can’t tell what kind of bug you’re dealing with, it might be difficult to remove (or eradicate) them safely from your property. Because of this, Blink Pest Control has got you the best Bees Control Brisbane experts if you need assistance relocating or safely removing bees.